Book an Appointment

How to Build A Cohesive Brand for Your Business Online

brand branding how to build a personal brand personal brand social media content social media marketing agency Feb 17, 2022

Unpopular opinion: I don't think a business can be on just one social media platform anymore and experience long-term success for their business.  The reason I believe this is because there's just too much competition on Instagram for a business owner to rely on that as their ONE and ONLY social media platform . . . it's scary!

Think about it: it is a for sure, 100% fact that on each and every social media platform, there is an audience for your product or service . . . so why do you ignore them?  Or better yet, why do you just copy/paste the same content to each platform like you don't care about the individual audience?

That being said, I want to give you three ways that you can ensure you keep a cohesive brand as you start to expand your online presence to other social media platforms . . .

The first thing you're going to want to make sure of is that you're utilizing your branding across every platform.  That means using a consistent color palette, the same fonts, and logos that you use across each platform.

This creates consistency in the minds of your audience as they go from platform to platform, they see your same branding and it lets them know that this is in fact you and that builds relationship and trust that much more (and also gets people to follow you from platform to platform more).

If you haven't had your branding done for your business, I would HIGHLY recommend it as branding isn't just about the colors and fonts, but it's also about displaying your brand's values and mission.  If you can't afford to have that done, I'd just make sure that whatever brand colors you've landed on, you stick with as you go to different platforms, that way you don't confuse your audience.

 The second thing you'll want to do is make sure that the verbiage and the language you use are the same across all platforms.  Could you imagine if you were nice on one platform, then stern on another, then funny on yet another one?  Your audience would get very confused as to what your ACTUAL mannerisms are.

By creating a cohesive voice across all platforms, it creates a sense of belonging when your audience jumps from platform to platform because everything feels the same, which makes them feel safe and secure because it further enhances who you say you are.

The last thing you're going to want to do is re-purpose a small percentage of your content across other platforms.  This DOESN'T means copy/paste, but it will help your audience know that it is indeed you if they see some similar content across all your platforms.

Your goal is for your audience to follow you on all platforms, so you don't want to re-purpose more than 20%, but this lets your audience see cohesion in your brand.  Then the other 80% is fresh, new content for them to consume that can later be re-purposed to other platforms!

And if you're looking for a little extra help, then we've got you covered!  We have an ENTIRE library of FREE and paid products to show you how to do everything from branding your business to going viral on social media and turning that following into a 7-figure business.  The resources are below if you want to take advantage of them!

Access Our FREE Library

3 Branding Secrets to Create Lasting Business Success:

https://www.themarketvibe.com/3-branding-secrets-to-attract-your-ideal-client

3 Hacks to Creating Daily Success In Your Business: 

https://www.themarketvibe.com/How-to-Create-Business-Success-Daily

3 Instagram Secrets to Massive Growth: 

https://www.themarketvibe.com/3-instagram-secrets

3 Hacks to Mastering Short-Form Video Content:

https://www.themarketvibe.com/3-video-hacks

How to Build A Viral Brand: 

https://www.themarketvibe.com/how-to-build-a-viral-personal-brand

How to Find Your Ideal Client for your business: 

https://www.themarketvibe.com/how-to-define-and-sell-to-your-ideal-client

Shop Our Library of Digital Products:

Brand You Entire Business: https://www.themarketvibe.com/offers/6F6oSK62/checkout

7-Mistakes That Are Costing Your Business: https://www.themarketvibe.com/offers/fh2KAeUc/checkout

Learn How to Mastery Any Social Media Platform: https://www.themarketvibe.com/offers/uWA6vuwt/checkout

How to Master Short-Form Video Content: https://www.themarketvibe.com/offers/eJXP5mtH/checkout

How to Create Virality On Social Media: https://www.themarketvibe.com/offers/U6SxgN2s/checkout

Learn How to Build a 7-Figures Business: https://www.themarketvibe.com/offers/jsqCKvS2/checkout